Who/what is a real estate closing agent?

24 Hour Title

Real Estate Closing Attorney

Commonly referred to as a settlement agent or real estate closing attorney the role is to represent the buyer or seller and handle the legal transfer of title/deed and ownership from the seller to the buyer.

More Articles

Still have questions?

Contact us via the form found here

Skip to content